Friday, February 9, 2007

  • Give an honest compliment to 5 people you meet today.
  • Every night, for a week, write down 10 things that you are thankful for that happened during the day. Photocopy this list and give to random people at the mall. Inspire gratitude :)
  • Share a book.
  • Make encouraging bookmarks and leave them inside books of a public library.
  • Email someone you admire and tell him/her why.
  • Write a letter to your public official and express your suggestions for the community.
  • Write little notes of thanks and give them to waiters at random fast food chains.
  • Cook a meal for your family.
  • Make a really good sandwich and give it to a street vendor.
  • Buy flowers for your mom.
  • Buy flowers for your dad.

3 comments:

Jennifer Lopez said...

I love your blog. I found it when googling 'good deeds' and I appreciate the clear list of good deed ideas. I am on day 11 now of consciously performing a good deed everyday and blogging about it. http://thejenniferlopez.blogspot.com/

I want to spread the word and hear about other people's good deeds. Could you possibly place my blog as one of your links?

Thanks,

Jenny

rosa said...

i wanna give my money and time to poor people. in other word one who needs warm word rather than money, one who need love and hug. this is really good deed for me to do it.

thanks for awesome idea

best regard

rose

rosa said...

i wanna give my money and time to poor people. in other word one who needs warm word rather than money, one who need love and hug. this is really good deed for me to do it.

thanks for awesome idea

best regard

rose